Friday, March 1, 2013

Wow, the last couple of weeks have been really crazy!!  We returned today, A FRIDAY, after being off all week. The kiddos were a bit confused as well as most teachers.  We are hoping that we can get back to some consistency next week.  
We need to give a shout out to our great friend, DeeDee Wills and the writing unit she has created with Deanna Jump.

The kids love these units and they have all become better writers.  Here are a couple of samples of writings the students have been working on.  

Ain't Gonna Paint No More- Persuasive Writing of why they should get to paint.
I will do it myself.
I am an artist.
I will make a book for you.


Persuasive Writing 
Mom please let me get a pony.
I will ride it.

Our kids get so excited when it comes time to write.  They are becoming such great authors and they love to share their work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment